- Conduct overall market or assigned area research frequently and identify aligned strategies to build and review business plans quarterly and annually.
- In charge of searching for potential leads through various channels and contacting them to qualify.
- Join the cross-functional sales team to provide full support for the tenders including being the contact point between potential customers and the team, attending pre-sale meetings, instant following up, and coordinating the team to develop proposals as well as pricing the solution/service.
- Attend conferences/events that are related in terms of technology/innovation or belong to foreign business associations to deliver the network of intermediary relationships and increase the business community’s awareness.
- Identify potential partners and propose an appropriate partnership model based on the BOD’s counsel.
- To take up additional assignments/tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Graduates/Undergraduates in Business Administration or relevant.
- Professional English skills (reading/writing/listening/speaking)
- Flexible personality with the ability to adapt to different types of working cultures
- Ability to work well as part of a team, customer-oriented and relentless
- Having experience working in organizations or clubs is an advantage
- Salary: 10M – 12M
- Opportunity for official promotion after 2 months of work
- Performance Review – 2 times/year
- Being guided, trained, and advised directly by the BOD
- Opportunities to be presented in professional conferences/events, create yourself the chance to deliver personal branding, and make connections that can be beneficial for your career path in the long term.
- Friendly, open-minded, young, and supportive colleagues
Tell us about your project
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.