● Design, develop and maintain front and backend solutions for database-driven web
● Participate in and contribute to decisions concerning architectural and design patterns used
and applied within the client’s Ruby on Rails applications.
● Perform continuous and proactive maintenance and support on our operational software,
involving multiple applications and interfaces.
● Work on all areas of Ruby on Rails applications, including graphical and non-graphical
user interfaces, back-end logic, and connections.
● Work on the continuous enhancement of the Ruby on Rails development practice
● Also, challenge the current tech stack and suggest other solutions where necessary.
● Display ownership of the software you develop, from development through delivery to
● Write clean, concise, maintainable, and well-tested code.