Supply Chain Management Platform
- A platform helps enterprises to plan sales cycles and enables them to more easily ensure they have adequate supply for their customers.
- Solving the challenges caused by inaccurate inventory management on board: Urgent, irregular, and late ordering makes it harder to optimise asset utilization and drives up costs; Inconsistent sales cycles; Lack of proof of delivery leading to late payments
What were the key challenges?
- Edge computing on vessels is a requirement since vessels operate in unstable Internet condition
- Complicated business logic to cater to multiple parties like suppliers, shore managers, vessel operators
- Collaborate with Singaporean team to build robust data synchronization and database conflict resolution system
- Work with product managers and business analysts to make sure we gain a deep understanding of the business logic required the implementation satisfies the strict technical requirement
A Singapore tech-based company
Logistic, Inventory Management, AI, ML
2021 – 2022
Our Similar Completed Projects
Salesbox is a European software company born in Stockholm Sweden. Salesbox is an internationally award winning next generation customer management platform ...
Tell us about your project
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.